20 Dec 2014
Question about English (US)
I really love the sitcom Friends but I wonder if there does exist guys like Joey who ask girls to their apartment every day?Are the girls in New York that open?I plan to study abroad after two years but I am afraid there are so many cultural differences that I can't adapt to the new environment.
Read more comments
- What does sitcom mean?
- What is the difference between sitcom and soap opera ?
- The sitcom, friends, is really helpful for me to learn English. I can learn it with having fun! d...
- If want to say ( what is your hair care routine ? And do you like curly hair or straight ? )
- 私は皆 と 一緒に日本語を勉強したいです 私は皆 で 一緒に日本語を勉強したいです 私は皆さん と 一緒に日本語を勉強したいです Which one is right? 教えてください
- Are these the same? ▪彼女は頼りにできる人です。 ▪彼女は頼れる人です。
- Ich springe im Dreieck ,weil die Steuern gestiegen sind
- What does "walk and talk in your skin" mean in the picture? Is this some kind of idiom?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- When someone told me "it's beginning to look a lot like christmas" and I agree with the person, h...
- 0：when do you read as zero and when as nought？
- 1. I am writing to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt appreciation to you generous help...
- What does 'quarter' mean in this sentence? "[...] that he could not have doubted from what quart...
- Which is correct, for or to? a letter for Jane a letter to Jane