20 Dec 2014
Question about English (US)
I really love the sitcom Friends but I wonder if there does exist guys like Joey who ask girls to their apartment every day?Are the girls in New York that open?I plan to study abroad after two years but I am afraid there are so many cultural differences that I can't adapt to the new environment.
Read more comments
- What does sitcom mean?
- What is the difference between sitcom and soap opera ?
- The sitcom, friends, is really helpful for me to learn English. I can learn it with having fun! d...
- Posting on a Facebook group page, Are there any lawyers / attorneys here? Does this sound natu...
- TPPみたいなので、 若い人が使ってるサイトって何でしたか？
- どんな状態でも No matter its condition と言いますか？ Is " No matter its condition" natural?
- Do ALL country names that end with -ия end with -ии in Genitive? (россия-россии, германия-германи...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?
- (This is from the Big Bang Theory) Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?...
- Can anyone help me?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?