Read more comments
- Recent TVs are very slow to change channels compared to the ones decades ago. does this sound nat...
- TVs these days are so complicated that I can't make full use of them. does this sound natural?
- Japanese TVs have been keeping showing all of presidential inauguration of President Trump. does ...
- I found that in Yotsuba&: チンして 食べるか Do you usually use チンする ? or is it childish?
- 한국인들은 SM 엔터테인먼트가 자카르타 인도네시아에있는 사무실을 가지고 있음을 알고 있습니까? SM Entertainment Indonesia FX Sudirman, Jl...
- Can I say " thanks for having make me laugh" ? Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- what does 최고 after some kind of event mean? e.g. 설날 최고, 수능 최고
- ¿Dónde estoy? ¿Qué es este lugar? Is this correct, por favor?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I would appreciate it if someone correct my competition ! We can say that nowadays Japane...
- What kind of a female singer is Alison Krauss? Is she famous in western countries?
- I’d like to practice my spoken English. なぜspeaking English ではだめなんですか。
- “Why do humans not notice the moment when they’re making best memories?” Is this correct?
- Hi guys. I have a question. I was taught that I should say the following sentence like.... I had...