15 May 2014
Question about Japanese
Is みんな大丈夫ですか considered a polite form of speech? If a mother asked this to the babysitter who's tending her children, in order to find out how they are doing, would this be an appropriate sentence? does this sound natural?
- みんなの好きな日本料理は？ 何かを作ってみたいので、 よく食べる和食教えてください
- What is the difference between みんな and みな ?
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?