Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? alguém me ajuda a aprender inglês?
- How do you say this in English (US)? me ajuda
- How do you say this in English (US)? Me ajuda
- Я не понял смысл следующего предложения в тексте. «— Призываю тебя на высший суд, злодейка-судьб...
- What do you say when a friend says ごろごろしてます？
- I’d like to practice my spoken English. なぜspeaking English ではだめなんですか。
- Hello guys. What's an alternative formal way to say .... It's not like going to Paris. Can I u...
- Hi guys. I have anither question. Please see sentences below. 1)They had no trouble in finding ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Why do humans not notice the moment when they’re making best memories?” Is this correct?
- Hi guys. I have a question. I was taught that I should say the following sentence like.... I had...
- I have questions related to the use of "for the sake". *I kept my secret for the sake of my dign...
- Dose ”granny“ have any bad meaning? When you hear the word, granny, which means gramma, do you i...
- The crash was more likely caused by bad weather than engine or mechanical issues, he said. “The l...