Read more comments
- How do you describe 和やか? I understand the literal translation but not the context to use it. Is i...
- What is the difference between 和やか and のどか ?
- What is the difference between 和やか and 静か ?
- How would I say « come here » to my little sister who is 1
- Est-ce que tu fais du sport? Is it asking me whether I do sports (as a hobby) or whether sport i...
- I hear a lot of phrases that end with "nida" or "seiyo". What do they mean?
- Is this sentence correct? 이거 노래는 좋네요. I want to point out that the song was good but the rest of...
- Stock prices are lower than they have been in five years(株価は5年ぶりに安価を記録し)という意味らしいのですが、なぜ文の途中に、have...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Can you correct the mistakes please?🙏🏻 “I had to go to the driving school this morning and my br...
- 12:45 tell the time in to way please""
- What's the most natural way to answer when someone say thank you?
- Is ‘d’ completely silent in ‘sandwich’ or ‘grandmother’ ?
- Can you say phrases with "It"? Like "it is" or something like that. In portuguese (my matern lang...