29 Jan 2016
Question about English (US)
I am not sure that I understand the following paragraph "Yowie Group Ltd is a brand licensing company that owns intellectual property rights and uses these rights to supply Yowie branded chocolate confectionery product, a digital platform and Yowie branded licensed consumer products." So can I say the company has three major businesses: supply chocolate products, run a digital platform and offer consumer products. I am not sure that I understand it correctly. Thank you.
- What does the following sentences mean? "We have so many ideas, but what really matters is the w...
- About the past progressive and present progressive tense. Which is more natural between the foll...
- What do you feel the following sentence, focusing on the word "subtle"? "The background is a ver...
- “谁都不知道死后世界什么样的。“ 在这里没有最后的“的“就有点不自然了吗？
- Is there any group chat for exchange language? ( serious)
- what are the possible answers? please help me.
- does ‘강아지’ mean puppy in Korean?
- When someone asked me about a name of something, and I can't remember it, I drew a blank I'm dra...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- I don’t see him use swear words. I don’t see him using swear words. How different do the two soun...
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ I'm trying to boost my Russian spo...
- Why is my sentence incorrect? How should it be?
- He waved to Emily, who was standing on the corner. Can I reduce the sentence above to "He waved ...
- I don’t want to be disrespectful to anybody but I’d like to know what the opposite of “saggy brea...