Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between fix and repair ?
- What is the difference between fix a coffee and make a coffee ?
- I heard when we use British English, fix our upper lip and try not to open our month as much as p...
- A: what is your favorite animal? B: dragon. A: where do you see it? A: Dragon no longer exist ...
- A: There's a bit of a misunderstanding. B: There's a bit of misunderstanding. (without a) Is the...
- I bought this bag for sale for $100. Is this correct?
- Hi Can you help me with these hard words?
- A: "As a Christian, I want to live each day prayerfully." B: "As a Christian, I want to live in ...
- Do you have pen friends? If you have, how can you get along with him or her?
- Does this sound natural? I’m not supposed to be alive. I should be dead at least 3 years ago.
- What does "come around" here mean? Suppose there is a room that is M wide and is N long, the r...
- If I read a book real quick, what do you call it? I scan/skim?
- Hey! I'm having hard time understanding the difference between "second rate" and "second class" ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?