Question
4 May 2017

Can someone help review my writing plz

A long-waited Long-weekend Imminent

After the long and extremely excruciating midterms week, either mentally or physically, I am utterly enervated and ravaged. That's when I heard that the long weekend is ahead! Still not up for anything , I am wandering on the corridor of school dorm, trying to figure out where to spend my holidays. Just then one of my cronies reached me saying "Let's go to Disneyland, CA" I accepted the invitation with no hesitation in a mood of levitation.
We subsequently proceeded to discuss our route. It's going to be a 5 day trip, and I'll bring my puppy, Choucroute, along with us. We've all agreed on shopping the 5 days all the way through. We're also going a lot of places ensuing Disneyland, such as Hollywood. Amidst all the places we're going, the highlight is definitely on La Jolla cove beach. I heard that the picturesque view is enchanting that will make you leave all your stress behind. Last but not least, we're so gonna hit on the hot guys there, which I'm pretty sure is gonna be a lot of fun.

Answers