Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? 明日は予定通りでいい？ I'd like to confirm the schedule.
- I haven't decided yet, so if I decide my schedule, I will tell you as soon as possible. does this...
- I know your schedule is full for these two weeks. Do you have any event suggestion that I can go...
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? does this sound natural?
- Which countries did you visit on your holiday? does this sound natural?
- Yesterday I participated in an event which was held for exchange students. In that event, people ...
- Only with this evidence, we can prove that he is guilty. does this sound natural?