Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does "do does not" correct in this sentence or is it a typing mistake? "Reasonable people can ar...
- I'm hungry. Is there any food to alleviate my hunger. please, is it correct?
- Does the word burning in this context mean (A) a very important question or (B) a question causin...
- "attention seekers" does that mean "Dressed up as they are, they have nothing inside?"
- Is it okay or natural to say “how to spell the word” or “how to say this in English” ? To start ...
- "attention seekers" does that negative mean?
- It's been raining for 2 hours. Does this sound natural? if it's still continue raining
- They wants to consider salt as a substance that needs to be controlled. この文は最後がなぜbe controlled なの...
- What difference do they have? -came home -went home -got home
- Is there any difference between these? 1. It’s pretty common for people to go there. 2. It’s pret...
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribir la expresión "hay te digo", refiriéndose a "en un momento ...
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Cómo responder cuando uno me dice “Buen día”?