15 Feb 2016
Question about English (US)
I need help to understand when I can put uncountable abstract nouns into plural forms? For example can I say expectations, hopes, satisfactions, disappointments, etc? I am confused. Thank you for your help.
Read more comments
- What is the difference between help and help out ?
- What is the difference between I can help you. and I can help you out. ?
- I need some help. I want to know some well known sayings about friend or friendship. Thanks.
- 建立+ 来 是吧？
- 伝統工芸の作品の説明では、下記の文章がありますが、「元」とはどういう意味ですか。なぜ、二つの「窯」の情報があると思いますか。英訳に困っています！ 「伊万里・鍋島焼窯元 市川冬山窯」
- we often say that air is a mixture of... Maybe we don't say air is a mix of... here, are the two ...
- Can someone please help me fill out this worksheet? I'm a bit confused.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?
- it is better for her to do that ,, it is better that they do not that , why not it is better...
- 1. What does “got”(get) mean here? get+person+object 2. What does “nail”mean here? 3. Is the “...
- I heard a lot that US English prefers the Past Simple to the Present Perfect in some cases like I...
- Hello guys. I got anquesrion. "as far as I know" and " as far as I am concerned" .... do they m...
- I need help to find the mistake in each sentence and then correct it. 1- sarah found out that an...