Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 酒不醉人人自醉（in free translation）
- What is the difference between 「お酒を読まなさすぎる」and 「お酒を読みすぎない」
- How do you say this in Japanese? 酒瘾
- What is the difference between so and very?
- What does "to bail on someone" mean?
- And I wanna recomend you an amazing vegetable named broccoli. It has no flavor. It is cute. And i...
- Can I use “sleazy” for describing places or people?
- Does playful teasing and pet name or term of endearment mean the same thing in some cases? Like I...
- Hi! Is this expression ‘dog tired’ commonly used?
- Does it sound natural I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat meat. ??
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?