20 Feb 2016
Question about English (US)
What does it gives many faithful and secular alike pause mean?
Thankfully, the judge reversed his order and has removed himself from the case, but the fact that this was allowed to happen in the first place, gives many faithful and secular alike, pause.
Read more comments
- He's a faithful man that no one would doubt if he'd played the field. does this sound natural?
- Before I meet you, I'm already being faithful for you!! Some day :3 This one is dedicated to her,...
- What is the difference between faithful and loyal ?
- What does Especial y the last sentence, I'm a little confused. Thanks mean?
- What does amigos con mucha pasta mean?
- What does 👇 mean?
- What does Hit out mean?
- What does more mean?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?