Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "grow a pair" in line 102 mean?
- Such pretty a pair of eyes. does this sound natural?
- With a pair of releases under its belt and more to come. What does "under its belt" means?
- Does "Instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beats" means Instead of thinking abou...
- If I say: "we came to blows" , how are you supposed to understand if we had a serious argument or...
- There have been so many times that I wanted to give up, but I didn't. Is this setence correct?
- *that's what today's people wear. *that's what people wear nowadays. (does this sound natural?)
- There is a saying that In the UK, a hundred miles is a long way but a hundred years is nothing . ...
- "have been" é present simple, past simple, present perfect ou present perfect continuous
- I was writing an essay in English and I am confused with some expressions related to month. So wh...
- Can I say "I spilled her guts to them." I meant that I told other people about someone's secre...
- Do you use” passed away” without “always”?
- I can’t understand what meaning the word “baby “indicate in this paragraph. Also I can’t understa...