Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- placebo ex:A lot of people believe the placebo effect. Please help me get correct.Thank you. do...
- What does placebo mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? how to speak placebo
- What does The task went more easily than he had ever known it “to”before. what is “to” mean?
- What does Don’t dilly dally mean?
- What does “ This undertaking led in 1875 to a commission from the railway to record the principal...
- What does Any language is a living and growing entity, and continual contact and change has ensur...
- What does in for a penny,in for a pound mean?
- What does employing(in here) mean?
- What does Would you let me know What "IT" in blue sentence is? mean?
- What does Had a boy mean?
- What does breaker mean?
- What does attended by in “The suspected shooter was the boyfriend of a female victim at the party...