Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? alguém me ajuda a aprender inglês?
- How do you say this in English (US)? me ajuda
- How do you say this in English (US)? Me ajuda
- how many syllables 'listen' has?
- Can ultimate mean the best? For example: ultimate team means the best team.
- Which is correct? Do you think what is the solution to unemployment? Do you think what the solut...
- I’m really bad at accents. So I was wondering what kind of British accent Ncuti Gatwa has, its di...
- How ansewer in this question? Is it important to cook for yourself? Why? Why not?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "If you hadn't made fun of me, there have been no occasion to be offended by you"?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Themed cafés are becoming popular in Japan. The concepts ar...
- Which one is right? I read every quote of his or Every quote from him
- " Charles Malik would go on to become President of this Assembly, but he didn't." 1. Does the ab...
- this part of my house is a hallway or an aisle?