Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between I'm a Japanese and I'm the Japanese ?
- 「My Japanese teacher told me this was a way to say, "thanks for your concern." What would be bett...
- How do you say this in English (US)? This is called "さんま（sanma)" in Japanese.
- What does "one" in this line means?
- "obtain support from potential donors" does it sound natural?
- I heard Joey said “Not after seeing there”. I think this sentence is incomplete. Did I miss some ...
- I want to study English in TV dramas and movies. Do you have any recommended works or actors for...
- What’s your favorite Podcast?
- What is he saying?
- 1. how much long is it to the top? 2. how much long until is it to the top? 3. how much long is...
- Stroller is called “baby car” in Japanese. Is this natural grammatically?
- If you lost your wallet 3 days ago, and still can't find it, would you say "I've lost my wallet f...
- 1. She can be really persuasive 2. She really can be persuasive Are both sentences 1 and 2 abov...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?