Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- Get on the bike. Get on the horse. Do they make sense? Thank you.
- Which one is more natural? 1,What do you even say 2, what do you even say that for
- which one is correct i feel pity for u or i pity you
- Hi, does this sound natural? Every year the unique restaurant hosts a giveaway where 5 lucky ...
- S1. I was with him here for my work. S2. I was with him here. S3. I was with him for the pr...
- "I took a nap before my third class. It gave me my second wind." Hello! Do you think the sente...
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- Nobody was going to learn how it works/worked. Which one must be used in this sentence works or w...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?