Question
20 May 2017

I would like to tell you a few words about pets.
There are very many reasons why people keep pets at home. First, they help people not to feel lonely. They are very good friends. They give you unconditional love and are always faithful. Pets can improve your mood, they are always there for you if you feel down or depressed. Moreover, some scientists claim that pets can cure different diseases.

I believe that in big cities budgies, fish, hamsters and other small pets that don't need much space and to be walked out are most popular. I think so because there are fewer places you can walk your pets in large cities and the streets are a very dangerous place for them there. Besides, people have less time for walking with their pets as they spend much time getting to their work and back.

To my mind, having pets is a big responsibility as you must know and do a lot to keep your pet healthy and happy. They cannot take care of themselves and totally depend on you.

So, keeping pets at home has a lo lot benefits, but it is also a great responsibility.

Проверьте ,пожалуйста,есть ли какие-нибудь ошибки
Answers