Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? alguém me ajuda a aprender inglês?
- How do you say this in English (US)? me ajuda
- How do you say this in English (US)? Me ajuda
- Is there a better way to get a Korean accent?
- 今、骨折していて、骨の激痛だけではなく、リハビリもたいへん苦しいです。何度もリハビリを止めるつもりです。 please help to correct it. thank you.
- 1.SNS 자주 쓰다 보니 오히려 인간관계를 멀어지게 하게 되었다. ——>고쳐 주세요. 2.책에 내용이 잘 되어 있다. —->여기서 ‘되다’는 무슨 뜻이에요?? 3. 아이...
- Why are some words spelled differently, but have the same meaning when used in a certain scenario...
- Is it okay to put the time an action happened before the object? For example: “I saw a movie las...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Why is the sentence correct? You can do whatever you please. I looked up dictionaries, and the...
- When you write a question in Japanese which ends with か, you can use "。" instead of "?". Does th...
- do you know what's the best way to improve my pronouncation in English
- So I’ve been reading The Old Man and the Sea and encountered those two different expressions: If ...
- Is this price covered with tax? Is that sentence correct? If not, can you correct me?