Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct, "a new pair of shoes" or "a pair of new shoes"?
- Such pretty a pair of eyes. does this sound natural?
- With a pair of releases under its belt and more to come. What does "under its belt" means?
- ''forwarder '' Is this word used in American English? If so then what does it mean?
- Is it natural to say my dopamine is kicking in or my adrenaline is kicking in meaning I’m very ex...
- the surgery ( ) okay. 1. played out 2. worked out 3. panned out Can I use all of them?
- A. Don't worry about the closing time. He'll tell ( ). 1. beforeband 2. in advance 3. ahead ...
- I just want to behave for someone. Can i say this? Is it sound natural?
- Once done, they left to go home. Would you mind explaining this sentence? I didn't get the struc...
- Please check my English:-) Dear Ken (my ex husband) Thank you for your update information. It'...
- I cut my finger cooking today. It really hurts. I think I am going to see a doctor tomorrow. ...
- What's the difference between "wrong"and "wrongly" as an adverb?
- What is the conjugation of elegant with elle?