Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? wich are the vowels in russian languaje?
- wich sentence is correct : "you and I" or "you and me ?" ( do they mean the same ? )
- wich of these sentences is correct: would you mind opening the door or would you mind open the do...
- The answer should be D, projections, shouldnt it?
- Should the answer be A, revise or D, monitor?
- A: Do you sometimes tell jokes? B: Yes. A: What is your jokes tell about? B: I usually tell jo...
- Please tell me which one sounds natural? - in the pursuit of truth. - in the pursuit of the truth.
- Can we use the word "persons" instead of "people"? Do we have the word in real life?
- “Go away” meaning in this sentence? Sorry to post a sensitive question. I’m translating a docume...
- which one is more commonly used? driving course or driving lesson ? Is it correct : " I am taking...
- I saw the team win a gold medal. Is this sentence correct?
- What words should be change or no error?? I think "D". should be "all murder" Is it correct?
- In this situation, which phrase should I put? Which is the most common way to say that? “Do you ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- how do you use word "your good company " in business email ?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...