Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? wich are the vowels in russian languaje?
- wich sentence is correct : "you and I" or "you and me ?" ( do they mean the same ? )
- wich of these sentences is correct: would you mind opening the door or would you mind open the do...
- Does this sound natural in English? I'd like to apologize for being absent for a time, you mig...
- is it correct if I say "I love seeing you happy so much" or is it better to say "I love so much s...
- I want to learn English . what better way to get me to learn faster
- Could you please give me a feedback on the writing?
- is "what is he wearing?" or "what does he wearing?"
- So "guy" can mean only "man", but "guys" means "people of either sex"?
- Every "going to" can be pronounced as "gonna"??? 1. I am going to go to the hospital. => I am ...
- It’s over next week hang in there - Please help me sound natural
- Is this sentence natural? Yoyogi Park is attracting attention as a construction site for a new s...