21 Jan 2014
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between Today and Since nowadays and These days ?
- Today is the 80th bierthday of the Japanese emperor. Today is a holiday in Japan. This year, it...
- Today's my schedule is just buying milk. Does this sound natural?
- What does the phrase "And I just got this haircut." mean in this conversation? (Paige is tryin...
- Do the words "herd" and "heard" sound same?
- Can I say What do you think are the reasons why people fail to achieve their goals? Is this sen...
- Is this correct “on the other hand, it’s predictable at this point what would happen if she and m...
- Does this sound natural: "How long more are you gonna need the knife?"
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- when I can use present progressive to express about future?
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?