- How do you say this in English (US)? asi que era una broma
- How do you say this in English (US)? asi que, se suponía que hoy iba a hacer un dia especial
- What does What does it mean "so" I know that in Spanish it would be like "asi" "tan" "tanto" ...
- Can you say 'Thank you for your clarification' to your boss? (when your boss gave you some task b...
- "Dreaming is over. I have to face reality" Does it sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? I don't often eat chocolate so I don't know much about chocolate
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some countries suffer from food waste, while others, from sta...
- What's the meaning of : kickstart my heart? Thanks in advance
- Hey y'all!! If anyone is learning Korean or is fluent in Korean as a first or second language, I'...
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- I am good at English, am I not? Does this sound natural?