- which one us correct: I work at AUC. I work in AUC.
- I’m going out now,so I can’t sign off the pepper by today. How can I do? この文は正しいですか？
- His mind was even occupied by irrelevant matters, but by nothing for long. I can’t understand th...
- Lips, teeth, tongue, palate, vocal cords are ________ organs. Ans:____________? _________ refer...
- Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— I love the songs by a band call...
- Hello😇 Guys, tell me what’s the difference between: 1) I can’t wait for YOUR try these trousers o...
- Is this natural as spoken English? He's getting fatter and his hair is getting thinner than before.
- What's the difference between "trip" and "vacation"?
- Which expression is correct of the two? A: One more stop B: One more stops
- '나 (시험) 망했어'라고 말할 때 'I screwed up' 이라고 해도 되나요?? Can I say 'I screwed up' when I messed up my test?