22 Jan 2014
Question about English (US)
Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there is similarities between them but I don't think they have. It looks like they were a completely different languages that doesn't have any similarities. If there is any, please explain to me why they have.
Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is it possible to get advanced on English without language course?
- Is this right? * the garbage island in the pacific ocean is bigger than all of Peru
- Are these both acceptable? Which is used more often? I better keep it down so I don't disturb her...
- Hi. I'm translating my paper's abstract, and I have a question about it. Do these two sentence...
- Is this 우유 milk? Is this 우유요 It’s milk? Is this 이유 reason?
- How to write" outside"in Korean
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Which is natural, I *couldn’t* understand what you were talking about. or I *wasn’t able to* u...
- Is generation Z millennials?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural in speech than the following? “If you had a...
- Is there any difference between residential home or house?
- Hello, I was taught that "arrive" cannot take the preposition "to" and "at/in" should be used ins...