Read more comments
- Besides "scissors" and "nail clippers," what else always could be plural? does this sound natural?
- Which one is right? He doesn't have any tape/tapes? He has some scissors or he has scissors. She...
- These thinning scissors are easy to use. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? plus, like adding numbers? +?
- How do you say this in English (US)? вы любите кошек?
- How do you say this in Korean? Just watching you play is fun to me *playing video game*
- How do you say this in Korean? i feel so sorry for his wife.. she lost her husband and daughter a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Mình là một người khó tính nhưng thâm sâu và sắc sảo
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?