Read more comments
- I got a poop ton of homework. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? poop
- What is the difference between poop and shit and take a dump/shit ?
- Guys, in the following sentence what gewöhnungsbedürftig mean? is it a verb? a noun? Und die Leu...
- Can you read what does it says?what is the content?This is from Tokyo institute of technology.
- Which is correct? Or what is the difference? “The boy who studied” 공부한 남자 공부 했는 남자
- Why do Koreans use 우리 to say "my"
- Which one sounds better? Couldn’t you just left .... Couldn’t you just leave...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?
- I’m reading the comedy of errors and having a trouble understanding this following sentence. “I...
- Could anyone please reword the following sentence? Like we're buckled and preparing for the cras...