Read more comments
- お母さんからプレゼントをいただきました。 does this sound natural?
- お母さんに花を買いてあげました。 does this sound natural?
- お母さんに箸の正しい使い方は教えられた。 does this sound natural?
- "What do you do?" pq utilizamos o "do" como um auxiliar nessa pergunta?
- Japan has a traditional culture of Setsubun. In Setsubun, there is a custom of throwing beans out...
- I heard 선우 is a unisex name. but more males use it. does it sound boyish at first hearing?
- I cancelled my order, but after that, the bill went through. How can I refund? Is this correct?
- I came to countryside I came to the countryside I came to a countryside Which’s correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- In a movie, a husband handed over marihuana to his pregnant wife. Then she said, "No way! We're ...
- In Netflix “You” (s1e1), why does a guy answer like “guilty”?? A: Hello. Do you work here? B: G...
- I can't get the direction of 'bring'. For example. Me and my wife sitting in a restaurant. What...
- Why people always ask “how are you”? Do I need to answer and ask back? And say thank you?
- 1. I reviewed what I had learned the day before yesterday. 2. I reviewed things I had learned the...