Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you use this word? “Cloying”
- How could you answer this question in the past simple? -What else happened this year?
- This soy sauce lying down in the refrigerator. It is sticky... Is this a expression natural?
- Most of the time, does the word “caveat” just mean “a pitfall” or “a tricky thing”?
- Prices in shops (have risen or have raised)? I go for “rise (risen)”, is it correct?
- Does "knucklehead" mean same as "silly"? I have heard that it's almost same like calling someone ...
- a bit more a little more Which one is correct?
- Is the meaning true?
- Why it's used as "barge in on" even the verb is " to barge in"
- Are these correct? 1. He is cheating on me. 2. I hate being cheated on. 3. I never be cheated ...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- Why do Koreans actually say "dae" or "crae" when they say "yes" if the word for yes is 예?