Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Which I'll show you how I good am. sounds the most natural?
- my morning starts out at 4 am. the first thing that i always do is look in the mirror and forced...
- Does the "t" in "don't" is pronounced in phrases like "I don't care" or "I don't like him"?
- I want to stay in the outdoor tomorrow of morning. That phrase is correct and natural ?
- Does this sound natural? The woman who was next to me when I took the photo said that the king p...
- I watch your videos several times on a repeat on commute to improve english Does this sound natur...
- What is the difference between: "The telephone was ringing all morning" and "The telephone w...
- Does this sentence sound okay? “Thank you for keeping our time capsule.” 僕たちのタイムカプセルを持っていてくれてありがとう
- Can a "ghoul" be used as an insult?
- Shouldn't be there "have to wait long"?
- I wonder if there is any jobs where I can speak English, Japanese all the time at work. does it s...