Question

Ukrainian

(Please take a look at my writing to see if any words are strange or could be replaced with better words.)

I believe that is quite contrary! Building space hotels are good value for money. As of right now, not many people see the usefulness of this. That is why they say that it's throwing good money after bad. However, with time humanity will see that these developments boost improvement in many other areas of our lives which one way or another upgrade the quality of our living. In my opinion, the majority of people like strangenesses and want it more and more. Moreover, I'm sure that almost all people would like to experience weightlessness. Due to that, hotels in space would be a fantastic place to visit. To cap it all, space exploration can be very useful. Tomorrow is unknown and in my opinion, space explorations will help us to get knowledge about our world, how it was created and predict what is to happen in the future.

Thank you in advance!
Answers

English (US) Filipino Near fluent