Read more comments
- What does allegations of dishonesty against him mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? allegation
- allegations does this sound natural?
- How often do Americans have Korean foods in monthly? Is this grammatically correct?
- In the past, he would become CEO of the company. Does this sentence mean that he often took the ...
- Do you use the word ying2jie1 = to welcome and I guess this is a very formal word?
- ممكن لو سمحتو الإجابة علي الأسئلة دي... ١)ما الجمال في كلمة " دورها" في هذا البيت " وعلي صياح دج...
- 「10年間ほど前に高価で入手困難だったスマホも、今では目新しくなくなった。高額と言ってもそれほどではないと言えるだろう。。。 スマホときたら、一つのスマホが他の幾多のスマホよりもほんのちょっぴり...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Why answer of (b) is “for”???? Why “of” is incorrect??? Please tell me🙇♀️🙇♀️🙇♀️
- can I say, "Do I need to pay tuition fee? Where's the course located? How long the course lasts?...
- Here's our place for the night. What in the sentence above means where we stay? I cannnot und...
- can "cattle" mean livestocks? when i look it up, it says cattle refers to "cow". so i am confused
- Could anyone make this natural? I’m feeling kind of nervous(?) because I forgot to bring back my ...