Read more comments
- what does さっき打ち間違えました mean? I don't understand the 打ち part.
- 「さっきほど稲光りがした。」 does this sound natural?
- I'm watching news for English learning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoh_jEgR7cs&t=18s Fro...
- Moreover you can learn culture backgrounds of the language through reading. Is it ok?
- 지금 어디예요? 지금 어디에 있는데요? Which one do you use most in everyday conversations?
- 線を引いた部分って 네가 じゃなくて 너가ですよね？ それとも、네 も相手を指す時に使ったりするのでしょうか？？
- Please paraphrase this sentence more casually, using the word “diss.” - Although we have differe...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Hey guys!.... Can someone provide some feedback with my youtube videos? I am just recovering from...
- Which is natural ? ①I'm sorry I couldn't adjust to a time convenient for you. ②I'm sorry I coul...
- Does this sound natural? I just want my English to be fluent.
- What does “you know” mean? English speakers often use it
- Are they same meaning? He cooks well. He is good at cooking. He is a good cook. He is a nice coo...