Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Which one? "choose inspirational words" or "Choose inspiring words" (?)
- 捻挫して痛いです は 삐어서 뻐서 아파요.どっちですか？
- "Which is closer in meaning to "a fancy restaurant," おしゃれなレストラン or 高級なレストラン?"
- Hello Guys, I am Riska from Indonesia. I want to learn about English language.
- Hi. Can you tell me what is being said in this audio file? Please give English translation as w...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Can you say the following sentences? I would like you to judge the following sentences one by one...
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?