Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Hello! Can someone help me translating a letter from English to Korean for a friend of mine?
- Ich habe eine Frage. Die Sätze ist von mein Lehrbuch. Im Restaurant A:Bitte schön? B:Ich nehme ...
- I'm about to go a convenient store. Do you want to go with me? Or Have you anything that you need...
- What does 죠 means? I see in some words like 뭐죠. When do we use 죠 and does it have a meaning in it...
- How do you do the declination of structures like "sein__ intelligent__ Vorschlag"? It's probably ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?
- "You put a smile on my face all the time." → Does this mean "You always make me smile." or "You a...
- i don't konw how to breath, when i read long sentence. where should i cut off a sentence?
- Recently, I learned an English phrase：You are transparent. If someone calls you transparent, how ...
- Which one does sound natural? 1. Households in crisis of welfare 2. Households in a crisis of w...
- Is this correct if i say: “Why don’t people listen to me, when I talk?”