- Which is correct to say: do you speak any Italian or any Italians?
- the Italians celebrate the Christmas with a family party or with friends or both does this sound ...
- Italians messed up everything they had undertaken during World War II I have a problem with tens...
- （人の習慣について聞きたい場合） タバコを吸いますか。 タバコを吸っていますか。 お酒を飲みますか。 お酒を飲んでいますか。 どれが正しいですか。
- What does “I can’t even.” mean when it’s followed by no words?
- I'm wondering what "get through my Netflix queue" mean in the text. Any comments would be apprec...
- What are some common Japanese slang, or word play?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- When I hand my reusable bags to a clerk at a grocery store, what should I say？ Could you put the...
- Which is more natural, A or B? A: That's right! I love you! I mean, you never noticed up until...
- Which one below is most commonly used? 1. He doesn't get fazed by anything. 2. He doesn't bat a...
- Are the following sentences grammatically correct? 1. He is an able doctor, which his brother is...
- I am looking for people "who or that? want to practice with me