Question
13 Jun 2017

It is a great pleasure for me to welcome all the delegates of XXX member cities that corporates on the occasion of the 8th XXX General Assembly in the name of city, country on dates month year.

This year’s General Assembly is going to be another great event to review the social and economic environment surrounding tourism industry in Asia-Pacific region and renew the ties and bonds among the members. And the meeting surely will bring us to the future by providing a valuable opportunity to discuss the issue of “City Brand and Tourism” which XXX adopted as the theme of this year’s General Assembly.

It would be amiss if I failed to praise the efforts and commitment of city name and XXX, the mayor of the city. The name of city is a city of art and scenery. The city is home to numerous legendary figures in music, art and literature and a place of tourist admiration for the purity of the sea and islands unfolding as far as your eyes can reach. Moreover, the city celebrates the 100th anniversary of the birth of the great musician, Yoon Ei-Sang, the composer of “Korean Fantasia” this years. It is not co-incidence that Tongyeong hosts the Assembly during the memorial month of maestro Yoon. The Korean government also extended its helping hand by approving the city’s plan to cultivate itself as a cluster for marine leisure industry lately.

Various programs and events are planned in conjunction with the main events of the General Assembly. I sincerely hope that XXX members take advantage of this gathering and channel their constructive ideas and suggestions for our common progress.

In much advance, I wholeheartedly welcome you all and extend my gratitude to the citizen of name of the city.

Thank you!

(I am writing this welcome message on behalf of my boss and I need your help proofread!!)

Write additional information here. You can write in any language.
Answers

English (US) Filipino

Korean

English (US) Filipino

Korean

English (US) Filipino