Read more comments
- What does 喜んでくれる嬉しいなぁ。 mean?
- What is the difference between 喜んでくれる and 喜ばせる ?
- What is the difference between 喜んだ and 嬉しかった ?
- Does Korean distinguish between "will" and "can"?
- which one is the correct answer: "Mia told me that she had been washing dishes when you called he...
- This pic is a bit blur but can you translate it into English for me? Please. Thank you!! 🙇
- He earned his BA degree He earned the BA degree He got his BA degree He took his BA degree Which...
- Could you tell me how I can interpret the “it’s like” part? If that part is “it’s that”, then doe...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- what means 'come/get to grips' what the heck is "grips" and why I coming to it? lol
- You went to the library and you wanted to read a book about animals. But you didn't know where th...
- The option C in the sentence below is incorrect, but I don't know how to correct it. -----------...
- The option B in the sentence below is(supposed to be) incorrect, but I don't know how to correct ...
- Does this sound natural? “Do you think children should choose the food they eat by themselves o...