My grandpa had a stroke when he was fifty-years-old. He was half-paralyzed and confined to bed, but he never lost faith in himself. He decided to attend a rehabilitation program. He first managed to improve ... does this sound natural?

26 Mar 2016

Native language
Simplified Chinese (China)
My grandpa had a stroke when he was fifty-years-old. He was half-paralyzed and confined to bed, but he never lost faith in himself. He decided to attend a rehabilitation program. He first managed to improve his muscle strength and then he was able to climb stairs step by step. After two years's efforts, he could walk in the community again. Although he looked a little crippled, it was such a miracle for him to achieve this. I didn't inherit a great fortune from him, but I learned a lot from him. Toughness and determinations are the merits that a grown man should have. does this sound natural?

Native language
English (US) Filipino

Native language
Simplified Chinese (China)
0