Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It is easy to play soccer because we only need one soccer ball. Is that sentence natural? If ...
- What is the difference between I like to play soccer. and I like playing soccer. ?
- You love soccer better than me but I love you. (Plz correct this sentence as poetic or romantic)...
- Is this natural? ↓ I want to hug you, my precious one
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- Which is correct? Or both are right? A. I told him that English is difficult. B I told hi...
- Hello guys, I know the usage of introduce like those example sentences : I’d like to introduce ...
- It was always a question for me. Why do they say : Taylor best songs instead of Taylor’s best son...
- Can I say "The Mozart" to refer to a piece of his music?
- To describe this, is it correct to say: the paper is *folded in two*? Thanks in advance.
- Do these conversations sound natural? Which do you think flows better? You can suggest a new one....
- My answer is d, but it said wrong.
- Does this sentence pattern exist: “I would like you to do sth “?