Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? come arrivo al Colosseo ?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? arrivo tra un ora
- How do you say this in English (US)? Come arrivo alla metro?
- 会話についての質問です。以下の会話をご覧いただきたいです。 A「あれ、山田さんは？もう帰った？」 B「たった今帰ったところだから、まだその辺にいると思いますよ」 Bの言葉の意味がち...
- What do you (French people) usually have for breakfast? In your actual daily lives..
- Hello. How can I say: 1) "I am a Czech." (I am a man) 2) "I am the Czech." (I am a man) ...
- Ürdünlüyüm ama aslen filistinliyim Yukarıdaki cümle doğru mu?
- ¿El adjetivo raro en las frases siguientes tiene significado diferente? ¿No? Rara especie de oso...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you 4. Report. Essentials. This re...
- Would someone please correct my English? There are more than 20 pupas of Asagi-madara (Chestnut ...
- Can I use "amusing" to describe someone?
- https://youtu.be/cqWOkbd1m8E?t=17 What does he mean "I know. I'm taking cuts."? I don't under...
- The shining sun gilded the forest floor. In this sentence, is 'shining' verbal??