Read more comments
- What is the difference between Jack always has difficult getting up. and Jack always has difficul...
- Jack would be a gentleman if he had money. does this sound natural?
- Jack would be a gentleman if he could speak French. does this sound natural?
- How to start studying conversation
- How does the kids learn English grammar in America?
- 「念のため確認ですが普通の海外郵便というのは追跡番号なしで大丈夫ですか？EMSのような追跡番号があるものにしますか？」 追跡番号をつけたい場合は何を答えればいいですか？
- 'quello che farà tutto il mondo' vuol dire?? 'alza il fanciullo di peso' di peso vuol diire?? g...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- do you often use " shall " in your speech?
- Anybody can help practicing English? Im native Nepalese, if u can please let me know. it would ...
- Language connoisseurs, I often heard people saying: ‘That’s one of my favourite dishes’ ‘One of m...
- How often do you use the word “robust”?
- can an English native understand any song lyrics easily?