Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (UK)? barish ho rahi hai ky
- How do you say this in English (UK)? barish ke din bahut acche lagte hai
- How do you say this in English (UK)? barish bahut tez ho rahi hai
- how can i write my name in hangul? "Choey"
- I am not sure whether or not my sister came here. Is this sentence correct?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "How high can a hot air balloon go?" "It could go as high as ...
- _____his sickness, he participated in the international conference as a guest speaker. A) in sp...
- Is it “It is impolite OF you to say such a thing.” or “it is impolite FOR you to say such a thing.”?
- I found the following sentence in a document. I wonder whey there is no article on "notification"...
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏
- Does “to have” relate to “a handy thing”? Or “to have” relate to “this whole sentence”?
- Is that a participial construction or a modification in grammar?