26 Jun 2014
Question about English (UK)
Challenge for English speakers: Think of a sentence using the word "ever". Remove the word ever from the sentence, does it still make sense? As far as I can think there's isn't a sentence where it doesn't. I challenge you to find one!
Read more comments
- What does "challenge" in 1047 mean?
- More challenges more better does this sound natural?
- What a big challenge! does this sound natural?
- Is this okay? *She has a sore throat
- Which is correct usage? If both of them are OK, what the difference between the two? #1 I fin...
- I am a student I wanna talk in English I could teach you Contonese or Chinese Please send me you...
- I was told that there is one sentence which is grammatically wrong. But they sound all correct an...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is it correct to say ? "I'd like two cabbages (=two heads of cabbage)?"
- How do you think about this? I tried,but I want advice! Topic: Should we ban death penalty?
- Is "unbirthday" commonly used? If so, could you please show some examples using it?
- What does this stamp mean? Would you tell me?
- don't say "go according to the plan" instead of "go according to plan" ?