Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between command and order ?
- I command it come forth! does this sound natural?
- What does I want to have a good command of English. mean?
- Hi, I have been using English for several years and I keep wondering something. Ex. If I wanna ...
- A: how’s your school? B: It’s so tired even though I don't study at all... I should start to stu...
- have you had your lunch? 점심 먹었니?
- when I don’t know someone’s gender, is it okay to call them “them”? like “i hate them”
- "but they have a lingering question." Do people use "lingering" as negative meaning all the time...
- She said:" There isn't any milk left in the bottle." =>Milk was said to be none left in the bottl...
- Does this sound natural? I want to be optimistic but with the rate we’re vaccinating people in E...
- Will be more natural using 'would' in present tense if possible than using 'will' all the time in...
- My father told me never to go abroad My father told me to never go abroad which is right?
- *she's so gossiper. *she's a gossipy. (does this sound natural?)