15 Jan 2015
Read more comments
- Lately, I'm losing my hair a lot. I'm aging. 最近、髪がよく抜ける。歳かな。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not to wash too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not washing too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Help me with Masri for visiting Egypt?
- Is there a difference between "この問題は簡単ではない" and "この問題は簡単じゃない"?
- why Merry Christmas and not Happy Christmas
- ¿Es aprender en piano un estudio?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- what she is trying to say and where she from? the accent?
- I respect him I respect to him. I respect for him. Are they all correct?
- " This is a unique situation for me being a first year student at IWU " Do I have to insert a ...
- When jets push out smoke from their nozzles, is the term called "smoke out" used?
- What do you think of the Hong Kong issue?