- How do you say this in English (US)? come faccio ad arrivare alla stazione?
- How do you say this in English (US)? come faccio ad andare dall'altra parte del fiume?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? come faccio a cambiare la gomma dell'auto
- Is a question like "what did you smoke?" to be interpreted positively and as a sort of joke from ...
- Is this correct? 👀 Mom: fills up the watering can to water the flowers Me: *watching her* Dad: ...
- Is it correct to say “have a Nice test you all? “
- My pleasure what’s that mean and when we should use it in which case?
- If you showed somebody how easy it was to do something, would you say "See? Simple LIKE that" or ...
- is the next dialogue correct? A: You mind if we listen to some music? B: Let's listen some.
- Can I start an e-mail like this: Hi Eric, Hi Olivia, Thanks for your e-mail. ...
- Help me please with this exercise 🙏🏻
- Does this sound natural? Laughing isn't always happy. Sometimes, there are such laughs, that h...
- How do you call your elementary or middle school teacher? By their names or titles?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?